Tweety użytkownika @ChefSite

Valid id and eligibility to work in the UK,

In order to complete the registration process on in the UK you must have valid ID and have the eligibility to live and work in the UK or the country you are appling for.

Chef Site ltd is primarily a job board for chef recruitment introduction agency in the UK, to avoid racial discrimination Chef Site ltd is obliged to establish your eligibility to work in the UK for all its work-seekers, regardless of nationality and including those holding British nationality. Chef Site code of conduct strictly asks you to provide proof to any UK client on that you are introduced to, of your eligibility to work in the UK as required but not limited to; under section 8 of the asylum and immigration act 1996 as amended, 1 May 2004 and the immigration asylum and nationality act 2006, To support any application and introduction in the UK you must have supportive evidence and the eligibility to work and live in the UK legally, the most preferred documents that prove your eligibility to work in the UK are :
 a combination of (i) full birth certificate issued in the UK, channel islands or isle of man showing names of both parents, and (ii) an official document showing your name and national insurance number (such as your national insurance card, a p45 / p60 or a letter from a government agency)
 a valid non-eea passport endorsed with valid leave to remain plus, if applicable, a current work permit.
 a valid British, eaa or Swiss passport or national identity card, Where the document presented is a passport, the following pages should be presented: photo page, all pages containing personal details and the cover page.

Where the documents presented are a non-eea passport endorsed with valid leave to remain, all previous uk endorsements, if applicable, should be presented as well.

Additionally we request;

     An obligation to provide any known limitations or restrictions of work, residency and/or any eligibility restrictions in accordance with the above